Neet is the only Exam in india in which maximum number of people appeared every year And inspite of repeated attempts people are not clearing this exam because of the fact their physics is very poor they barely get 50/180 marks in NEET exam and that is very disapponinting situation .
What students need to do they have to clear their basic concepts of physics from Resnik Halliday ,Irodov And H C VERMA Text BOOK ,If even they are not getting the concepts come to kumar sir and complete all physics concepts with Mr Kumar http://www.kumarphysicsclasses.com
And do all the questions of AAKASH MODULE including Section A,B,C And all kota insititues Problems .
Folowing are the tips for Cbse Boardphysics exam
1. Read any topic with the concept. This will make it easy to remember.
2. The correct formula and correct substriction can give you the full marks.
3. Better presentation of diagrams, accurate descriptions and clean handwriting are also helpful in getting scores.
4. There should be a habit of writing and remembering by writing. Typically written exams are remembered.
5. In the last 10 minutes check your anus sheet. See if there is something wrong with no wrong or you have not been missed. Referring to SI and CGS units where necessary, and underline the key-terms.